Thursday, September 14, 2017

Natrogix Women's Multivitamin 180 CT



 

Natrogix Women's Multivitamin 180 CT Daily Multivitamin for Women  
A Super Potent Formula Multivitamin for Women from Natrogix!! Check It: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FHCO5LK
Sold by Natrogix and Fulfilled by Amazon I made in the USA


I have been looking for a better multivitamin for women.  When I don't feel or notice any effects or benefits from any product I use [in this case a multivitamin], I will look for and try other brands. 
The brand I am currently taking is a complete Multivitamin by Equate. I take 1 [one] tablet daily.

It just does not seem to be working for me anymore.  I had been looking for another multivitamin for 6 weeks and I was disappointed that I have NOT found a brand of multivitamin that I feel good about trying.

A few weeks ago. I happened upon 
a women's multivitamin by Natrogix at Tomoson.com,  I liked what I read in the multivitamins description, so I applied for for it.


Natrogix Women's Multivitamin Claims
It is potent and uses only 100% pure and free of any synthetic ingredients, but doesn't have vegan free capsules.  Its blend not only helps to increase energy levels it also has an impact by supporting a healthy immune, digestive and nervous system functions and the 
absorption of nutrients.  It contains higher levels of vitamin D for bone health.  There is no iron in their blend and is corn and gluten free.It benefits skin, nails and hair and helps and maintains a healthy looking appearance with a potent blend of Wild Yam Extract, Red Clover Extract, Lutein,  and others. This blend also helps with anti-aging. 
They also offer a  
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: "If you are not satisfied for any reason they will happily offer a lifetime money back guarantee".  Hm mm,  This sounds exactly like what I was looking for!


Add caption
I was eventually approved to receive the  Natrogix Women's Multivitamin 180 CT at a discount for my unbiased honest review and a posting in one of my blog & with Amazon Prime I will get free and fast shipping. 
When it arrived on September 01st.  I was reading the label and discovered  the recommended daily dosage was "2" [two] capsules.  I was not Very happy with this.



I take additional medications and decided to break up the dosage.  I take more medication in the morning, than what I do at bedtime & breaking up the dosage will help to lower the amount of pill I take in the morning. I HATE taking medication!! 
So the next day I started taking this as "1" [one] in the morning and "1" one at bed time.

I have been taking the
se multivitamins now for 12 days! I don't know if it is still to early to tell, but I have honestly not felt or notice any effects or benefits from this multivitamin.  I will keep taking this brand of multivitamins for another 2 weekand I will update this blog topic then also.

Al
so, Just because this multivitamin has not worked for me, dosen't mean it will not work for you!  Please experience it for yourself as everyone is different.
Form your own opinion, Experiece your own reult- TiNativio






#Natrogix  #Tomoon  #TiNativio




Safety Information


Do not exceed recommended dose. Children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement. This product has a shelf life of 2 years from manufactured date. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Tell them Tina sent you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. The herbal multivitamin tablets are good for health. These are safe and natural. To fulfill nutritional deficiency these supplements helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete