Monday, September 18, 2017

Cobiz Rechargeable 4 Modes 6000 Lumen LED Headlight




Cobiz Rechargeable 4 Modes 6000 Lumen LED Headlight

With Adjustable Headband and 90 Degree Moving Light

https://www.amazon.com/10000LM-Headlight-Headlamp-Rechargeable-Charger/dp/B06WD2L1DL

I have a headlight, but it is nothing like the Cobiz Rechargeable 4 Modes 6000 Lumen LED Headlight  that I recently received  at discount for this blog posting.  The best thing about this for me is that it is rechargeable...No more batteries.  Mine came with rechargeable batteries, charging wire and its's own case. The case has a toggle fastener that can be used to clip it to thing's.


It also has an adjustable headband and a 90° [degree] moving light.  It's very bright with 6000 lumen's of illuminating power.  My outside shed doesn't have a light in it, and it's pretty dark in there even in the daylight.  I used this wonderful headlamp to search for my Fall and Halloween decorations.  I usually use a flashlight and position it on something but most of the time it will fall to the floor or it will roll to which I lose my light beam and I end up with barely any light to see or no light at all. Either way I then have to move what I want to inspect outside in the daylight. 



I also had my hands free!  Not only could I see but I could move things around and go threw my boxes, cabinets, etc.  Right there where they were! No more back and forth hauling to and from the shed.  It was awesome not to mention quicker, and I got more work done too!   It's water proof  in accordance with IPX-6.   The on/off button & the wiring is leakage-resistant & waterproof,  so the light stays on even if it rains.  It has 4 modes 


  • low,  which turns on the big middle light only
  • medium- which has a wider beam of light, 
  • high and 
  • emergency- flashing lights

The battery pack has a flexible rubber type cover. 



Top Row:  A top view of the on/off button and a side view of the lamp.  
The charging wire and how it connects to the battery pack 





I am very happy with my headlamp purchase!!  There are many uses and places where you can take this.  
some idea:
- camping, caving, hiking, or backpacking for a reliable source of light

-Add your own source of daylight on hunts or fishing expeditions


Very nice quality. I do recommend this, so if your in need of  a hands free light when you’re working at night or tinkering in a dark garage or shed check it out:   https://www.amazon.com/10000LM-Headlight-Headlamp-Rechargeable-Charger/dp/B06WD2L1DL









































    2 comments:

    1. Could you snapshot the specs on the recharging cable (a/c adapter side with the two male to wall)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love this headlight got the four settings super bright very comfortable the only problem was that the middle light came unscrewed and I can't get it back together I wish I could help you with that besides that great product looks like an easy fix

      ReplyDelete