Friday, September 8, 2017

My Review of Yesgo Matte Black iPhone6 & 6S Dual Layer Heavy Duty Rugged Protective Case







When I saw the dual design of this case it seem newly innovative to me and It made me want to review it.  



I purchased the Yesgo iPhone6 Dual Layer Heavy Duty Rugged Protective Case in Matte Black at a discount for my review. 
MMatte Black iPhone6 Dual Layer Heavy Duty Rugged Protective Case  arrived without instructions so I used my common sense.  After all how hard could It be??

The case is rigid but will allow some bending.

I began by aligning the control pads which will cover my iPhone buttons & the precut connector and earphone openings and then simply placed my iPhone6 top first, into the case.  About halfway I met with some resistance.  I then gently pushed it the rest of the way into the case and it snapped right in/on.
NO TROUBLES!


Although I would suggest making sure to line up your phone with the precut cable and earphone holes before applying. That way you will not make the mistake of putting it on upside down, and have to remove it and reapply it again. 
Once it is on,  it's on there pretty snug!








I have been using it now for almost 2 weeks and I really like it.
Very nice quality! It feels very comfortable in my hand/s when talking and is quite agreeable in my grasp when texting my daughter....Who let me tell you could out text everybody I know!  and when she starts a conversation with me it takes all I can do to get my answer out before she is texting me something else or Mom R U there?  I am not good at texting or using the texting abbreviations.  I can read them but I cannot use them readily as most people can do! 

I really LOVE the no slip grip I achieve with this case!  It came in very handy when after holding my water bottle and forgetting to wipe my hands before picking up my phone.  I also found it very easy to keep a hold of my phone when jumbling my keys, phone, bag and a drink when getting out of or going to my car, house, store, etc..  This feature is also a must have, if you have kids, are a Grandmother or child care worker!

The case does not make my iPhone 6 feel much more bulky.  I don't know why but I actually like the extra bulk.  Maybe because It feel more secure in my hand/s.  It goes in and out of my back pocket pretty smoothly too when wearing jeans!

Added protection on the corners is always needed and achieved very nicely with this case. I was worried all the precut openings and button pads would not match up well or even the button pads not working when pressed. The precut openings matched up exactly and I have not had one problem yet with the button pads.  VeRy NiCe!!



It come with a One year warranty: Unconditionally refund or free replace if defective or any quality problems, life-time Yesgo friendly customer service.

I like everything about this case and would recommend it to any iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s User/Owner!




Following is some information from the listing at
 
iPhone6 & 6S Heavy Rugged Protective Case  That I found interesting and felt like sharing with you. 

It is Sold by Yesgo and Fulfilled by Amazon - FBA

Made from Environmental Friendly Materials, of soft TPU rubber and hard PC, both are ROHS compliant.

Yesgo Team is committed to developing and producing high quality & safe products.


Any special designs You Ask ? 
Of course! 


First: the shock absorbent TPU rubber (with Honeycomb Structure inside & raised lips outside), offers a stronger drop protection and special protection for screen and camera on flat surface. 




Second: precise volume button cover with hollow design ensures perfect responsiveness 

Third:  Tactile feel. with a Sleek & slim snug fit build is pocket-friendly and easy to hold.

     

      Available Colors

                               GUNMETAL                    MATTE BLACK                   ROSE GOLD                   
    -Just click on the colors
     name and it will take you to that colors listing.






    Check it out at the URL below and maybe buy one for yourelf:




      



    #yesgo  #Tomoon  #appleiphone  #iphone6  #iphone6s  #iphone6case  #iphone6  #iphone6scase #apple #applefan  #iphoneology  #TiNativio  #tinativio


    No comments:

    Post a Comment