Thursday, September 28, 2017

FOR All YOU WINE LOVERS, THIS IS FOR YOU!


My favorite wine to drink is a White Zinfandel or White Zin.  For me it is not to sweet, not to bland and has a wonderful aroma.  It has been my favorite wine of choice for more than 10 years.  Even threw the many wine and winery tasting events I attended. I have never found a better tasting wine.  Although I have never tried the french wines that are spoken of so highly of .  I wonder about those wines out there that I have not gotten a chance to taste either because of cost or availability.
Recently I was looking for my next item I wanted to do my next review on at Tomoson.com  I found a company campaign that really struck my fancy. 

Blason Louis Wine Taste-off Campaign & I would get it for free  

I applied for the campaign.  Afterwards I got to thinking about all the past wine and winery tastings that I have been to. I do have some wonderful memories and friendships created by attending them.  I wondered why have I not been to any new ones?   Time, money, availability or location all came to mind.  This campaign offers a society to join and they will deliver my selected wine of choice straight to my home.  I will get to experience this wine first hand and for me that is the important aspect of joining.  This is a perfect chance to try some very fine French wines. They are exclusive as well and made by unknown Artisans. 





First I would like to say I love the look of the single-serve 3.5oz. flacons that they ship the wine in. Their concept is a smart, efficient, effective way to get there exclusive wines into potential buyers hands and for the wine lover an inexpensive way to taste, smell and experience them before they purchase or hit the market.


The flacons have a patented aroma-lock technology and let you try before you buy.  The flacons allow us to taste a single-serve 3.5oz. glass of the wine.   If we don't like it we are out nothing, if we like it we can then purchase a bottle or two....three! .






Now, Get lost with me for a moment put your feet up and read this story; 
A New Exclusive French Wine has been discovered and has hit the market.  It's all anyone can talk about and they are paying big bucks just for a glass of it.  Today the Author is talking with the Artisan of the wine, how he crafted it and why he chose to make this particular flavor.  He then tell us the Artisan has begun opening the bottle and when the bottle is open he conveys to us his description of the wonderful aromas that are escaping into the air. do they pour immediately or do they wait?  They wait!
The Artisan leaves the bottle, explaining how the shape of the wine glass is critical. He brings just the right wine glasses to the table.  He picks up the lightly chilled bottle and begins to gently pour the wine into the large body of the wine glass.  They pick them up an begin the swirl to release even more aroma and the compounds all collect within the vortex and ....

Now With Blason Louis Taste-off Society  you can become the author of that story. You will be learning about the Artisan and their wine, you are cracking open your own single-serve 3.5oz. flacons of that wine and You are experiencing the first wonderful smells of it's aroma and you already have just the right wine glass waiting. 
You will no longer just read about a "New Exclusive French Wine" hitting the market.   You will become the "In-The-Know Wine Taster" and your experience is first hand!  Threw your connections with  Blason Louis Taste-off Socirty, You will know that wine when it hits the market.  That is what we will experience when we join this society. Their are many Unknown Artisan Winemakers waiting to share their craft, their story & their wine. We will hear their stories and taste their exclusive French Wines...Where otherwise we would only get to read about them.  It's the perfect chance to try some very exclusive, small-batch wines from only the best terroirs of France....I'm in.




I received a message shortly after starting this from the company threw Tomoson.com. asking me a little about myself, my passions and what I thought about the society. To them Business is Personal, I like that!
I wrote them back without rechecking what I wrote. Some of it's contents are in this blog posting.

I was thinking of beginning a new chapter not only with my wine tasting, but with a new blog page just about the exclusive wines I receive threw this society.  Lets face it with all the claims of health benefits people are using wine now because of those benefits**.  My second ex-husbands Grandmother drank a full glass of grape wine everyday and she live to be 92.  So there may just be something to those health claims**.

Until I find out if I am accepted
Here is more information on the Company and the Society

Franco-American Luxury Wine Company

"The story of our wine is best told through the people behind it. The dedicated winemakers who craft it, our chefs and partners who are inspired by it, and our founders whose passion has always been to share the finest French wines with you"

Brought together by great wine, these craftsmen, connoisseurs and entrepreneurs are united by passion.

Currently they are creating a community in NYC and LA of wine lovers, who like you, share a passion for the finer things in life!


The Blason Louis Tasting Society

offers us a way to make French fine wines accessible, fun and non-intimidating. By presenting the small Artisan Winemakers to us in a Country dominated by big industrial brands.

They have developed the taste-off to give you an immersive vineyard experience at home and build your palate:

The Taste-Off
Join Our Tasting Society
More than just a wine club, we are an exclusive society of inquisitive wine lovers.

Each month, you will receive a curated selection of rare French wines delivered to your doorstep: the Taste-Off. This thoughtful pairing will help you master French wine, learning everything you have ever wanted to know on the subject, while fine-tuning your palate.

Share your love of wine with other passionate people like you and enjoy exclusive privileges, like access to private tasting events, limited edition wines and our vineyard price – up to 25% off retail – on all bottles.


1. Two Wines, One Theme (Pinot Noir, Burgundy…)
2. Only fine craft wines (rated 90+ by experts)
3. Comprehensive Tasting Kit (with even videos of the winemakers)














 



               





** another blog topic posting
#blasonlouis #yourfrenchwineconnection #Tomoson #TiNativio

No comments:

Post a Comment