Monday, May 8, 2017

Gift Boxed Leedemore Stainless Steel Ballpoint Gel Ink Pen-Black



Leedemore

I am quite picky when it come to my writing instrument be it pen or pencil, so buying one usually means going to the store to try it out. I write with it to make sure I can write neatly and make sure I have good control not with just the pen but the the ink flow as well. And most importantly It must feel comfortable in my hand.








I got a really great discount deal to try and review a Leedemore Stainless Steel Ballpoint Gel Ink Pen. I will be purchasing it at Amazon. Which means I won't get to try it out. The price is just to good and the pen looks amazing not to try it.

So I ordered the black because it just look better to me than the other colors. The silver on the black looks amazing, again this is online so I will have to wait and see. Besides they offer a 30 Day money back guarantee for any reason. Plus a 3 Month warranty for quality related issues.

When it arrived I thought the gift box was very very nice looking, so I'm a little excited. Opening the box and there it is. Wow very nice looking.






First let me say I love the look and the quality of this pen. The cap snaps off when pulling it apart from the barrel. I placed it on the end of the barrel.  I like the way it feel's in my hand. It is 5.5 inches long and It has a 0.5mm medium point and writes very smoothly. The pen just glides on the paper. I can control the pen, it is not all over the place with the gel ink. oh yes there are No smears or smudges.....nice




After filling out 25 envelopes for mailing, it still feels very comfortable in my hand. I liked writing with it so much that I just sat and doodled with it for a while.

It has some weight to it. approximately 30g. which tells me this is not a cheap pen. It look's smart & very professional. It caught my sons eye when he came home from work and he doodled with it for a bit also.



It comes with 1 extra black gel ink refill. I took the pen apart to see how changing it would be and there is nothing to it. First unscrew the part where your fingers rest to write from the barrel, be careful when you open it as the spring is in the rear of the tube. Pull out the empty ink tube and place the new refill tube in. Screw it back together and that's it.

I like this pen and I am so glad I purchased it. This will now be my everyday writing pen. It's well worth what it cost even without the discount. This would make a really great present. Besides the 30 Day money back guarantee for any reason they also offer 3 Month warranty for quality related issues.
If you would like to check out this pen and the other colors go HERE  and hopefully pick one up for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment