Wednesday, May 3, 2017

8 to 12 Hour Protection Deet-Free Mosquito Repellent Patch





 Mosquitno Brand
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H2AYJHU



With all the talk about deet in bug sprays being bad for you and all the virus's being spread by mosquito's is making me wonder if I should just spend this summer indoors. Then I applied for a chance to try some of these new patches out on the market and  I got that chance for my honest thoughts rating and review.

This brand is Mosquitno and it is sold by Spearhead Products, Inc.  at Amazon. The repellent is all-natural Citronella Eucalyptus Essential Oils on a round adhesive patch, safe to use on all surfaces. NOT TO BE PLACED ON THE SKIN.  You use them by sticking on clothes, hats, purses, backpacks, tents, strollers, picnic tables, wheelchairs, outdoor furniture, lawn mowers, boats, horse saddles. Can be used anywhere you are. they have a two-year shelf life when unopened. Each patch can last 8 to 12 hours.  They also provide a 30-day, 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE


I decided to use it to do some gardening so I placed one on my basket that I carry my gardening tools in. I also place one each on a separate stakes that I had placed on each each end of the gardening area. I placed one on my gardening hat. It worked very well for me, I did not get bit at all by any insect. So the next day I reused them to finish my gardening project. I loved the smell too!

My Son went fishing so I had him take a packet with him for himself and his fishing buddies. He placed one on his tackle box and hat.
He said he did not have any bites or his other 2 buddies. He liked the smell but his buddies complained about the smell. I loved the smell.




You can purchased them here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H2AYJHU
30-day, 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE














No comments:

Post a Comment