Friday, May 12, 2017

Decorative Frog Planter Box




#FlowerPot http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYUI0UK.

I got a huge discount on this adorably decorative frog planter box. For my honest review and mention on my social sites. It arrived really fast. I was excited to see it! It looked so cute on-line. It was packaged really well. It is even better looking and Cuter!

#FlowerPot
I received an early flower gift from My Son and His Girlfriend for Mother's Day .  Sooo I decided to transplant their flower into this cute and colorful frog planter. It was an easy job and it looked fantastic. I took it outside for some pictures but it was to cold outside, here in South Western Pennsylvania. So she came back inside with me. I have her sitting on my table so I can see her. She will be moved into the living room window where she will receive plenty of sunlight.

#FlowerPot If you aren't happy, for any reason, they offer a no questions asked 90-day full refund.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYUI0UK


I really like this planter!! I would have loved to have gotten this in a bigger size. They do have smaller sculptures of the same frogs that you can add to your garden also, and they are just as cute. Below are some pictures of the different angles off this planter that I really like.

#FlowerPot
This sweet little thing is made of environment friendly high quality cold cast resin. They are manufactured by CoolPlus and sold by FengCC at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYUI0UK.
It's approximate dimensions: 7.4" L x 5.4" H x 5.4" W  and  It weighs approximately 600g.
Each is hand painted by a young group that carries the dream flagship brand which makes it unique. If you aren't happy, for any reason, they offer a no questions asked 90-day full refund.
"Very adorable and unique gift"

Note from the manufacturer:
Because our products are individually hand-crafted works of art, supplies of our handicrafts are EXTREMELY limited and we do our best to keep up with the demand.
Please order quickly if this product is in stock.

~ "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" ~






No comments:

Post a Comment