Saturday, May 13, 2017

ENERGY PLUS Pure Energy & Focus Formula by CEL Nutrition


Get a special 15% gift card HERE  It can be used for any CEL Nutrition purchase on Amazon or Celnutrition.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WWL65FT

Energy Plus: Caffeine 150mg & L-Theanine 200mg Pills | Pure Energy & Focus Formula for Improving Concentration, Attention, Mood, and Cognition | All Natural Nootropic Tablets
Saturday, May 13, 2017

I received this brand of Energy+ by CEL Nutrition   Brand of Capsules. It says "Tablets" in the title but I received capsule's.















Suggested use: as a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules when focused energy is required. Do not take more than 4 capsules a day.
For my first dose I chose to do 2 capsules. They were easy to swallow. No funny taste or smell were noticed. I sat and finished my cup of tea. Thinking about which task should I tackle first.  I would clean first, and then transplant my flower into a cute new flower box...


About 10-15 minutes I could feel a bit of energy and some slight shaking.  I got up and was starting my tasks for the day. I was cleaning the bathroom and the shaking became so bad, I could see it and I definitely cold feel it! I had to sit down. Sitting there watching my hands shaking so badly and feeling my body shaking uncontrollably, I felt as if I was having a panic attack! I thought perhaps maybe me sitting there was making it worse so I decided to press on with my day. I did not like this I was shaking all over uncontrollably, but what could I do I was only 40 minutes into my first dose. A cup or 5 cup's of coffee never did this to me.

Except for the uncontrollable shaking I was okay. Even though I was shaking like a leaf on a tree I could still function and my thoughts were clear and the energy was also there so I dealt with the shaking. I accomplished everything I intended to do, The shaking stopped after about 4 1/2 hours and I did not experience any crash. I did not attempt another dose.

I decided I would give it another try again tomorrow, but I would lower my dose to 1 capsule. After a goods night sleep I awoke and sat down after making my tea. I got out 1 capsule and sat it down on the table and began to question myself if I should take it? I gave it good thought while making my breakfast.

I did get this for practically nothing. All I needed to do was give them my honest opinion & review and share on my social sites in return. So I felt as if I owed it not only to the company but I thought those that follow my blogs, and those that are my friends & family on my social sites, should know of my experience. I decided I would give It another try. After finishing my breakfast I took it. Taking it just a bit earlier than yesterday. Yesterday I took it after I was already dressed and was finishing my tea.

Getting dressed {about 10-15 minutes after taking the pill} the shaking started again. I pressed on as I did yesterday. After about 3 1/2 hours It subsided and there was no crash.  This brand claims: No crash, no jitters and pure energy. I did experience 2 of their claims. I did have energy and I was focused! I am A little pissed and disappointed about the uncontrollable shaking though. This is not the first energy pill I have had an adverse reaction to. This is however the first energy pill that I have experienced such a severe reaction with.

Here is a funny thought:  "It gave me terrible uncontrollable shaking Plus the concentration and energy needed to deal with it!!"


I thought I would feel bad about giving a bad review of this product but I feel that my review is just that MY review, of experiences, thoughts and opinions on a product that I happen to of had a bad experience with. All reviews should be good but unfortunately are not. This is just my first bad one.

I'm also thinking this would be a great subject. Do a review of the several different kinds of energy products out there. Hmmm.

More photographs follow. Please remember to check with your doctor before taking any supplements.
 Also my experience with this product is just that Mine! This does not mean you will have the same results. Please try this product and experience it for yourself and review your own results here.



..



Check out:  ENERGY+


CEL Nutrition
9903 104  St #1403 Edmonton, AB T5K 0E4   Canada
1-866-668-7404

Or check out their website: CELNUTRITION,COM     https://www.celnutrition.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment