Friday, June 23, 2017

Rose & Gold Tissue Paper Complete Decoration Set By PomPom GLAM ~ The Perfect Party Formula!

Pink Rose, Gold & Cream Tissue Paper Complete Decoration Set By PomPom GLAM

The Perfect Party Formula !
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFH8LZ5

• 3 Pcs (10'') tissue paper flowers pom poms 1pink, 1cream and 1gold polka dots 
• 3 Pcs (12'') tissue paper flowers pom poms 1pink, 1cream and 1gold polka dots
• 1 Pack (12 sheets/pcs) paper tassel pink, cream and gold color 
• 2 Pcs (6.5 ft) Polka dot paper garland pink, cream and gold mixed colors 
• 80 grams loose circle confetti pink and gold mixed colors
• Happy Birthday Banner • 
• 1 tassle DIY Instruction leaflet 
• Money Back Guarantee



This Started out being for my Granddaughter 3rd. birthday party decorations, but we purchased several and have a few left over. That worked out perfectly, because if she had used it I was going to re-use it for a "Birthday Surprise Tea Party" for a dear friend of mine. So now I get to have completely new decorations for the surprise tea party. I did get this at a discount for my honest review, but we purchased several of them at regular price for my Granddaughters party.

We normally have tea parties several times a year, Just her and I mostly. We always drink regular tea nothing new or fancy. We have tried several new flavors, mixes, etc; but we always end up dumping it down the drain and starting again with our good ole regular brand "Lipton Loose Tea".

Image result for image of a box of regular lipton loose tea

We tend to have crackers, cookies/biscuits, a small desert or some small finger sandwiches with our tea and my favorite deviled eggs.

Every once in awhile another friend, neighbor or relative will show up and join us. Once we had a friend show up with some vodka so we spiked our tea with it. Oh that tea party lasted into the early morning hours. One year after making my Christmas fruit cake I had some rum left over and we had a TeaRumi party as she called it.

This year I have secretly invited a few of our friends and family to a bit larger tea party at my house. About 9 of us all together.  So far she has no idea! I got this out and opened it. It is quite easy. So I started to decided were and how I am going to decorate. I decided my kitchen because it is brighter in there.

Since I'm only doing the kitchen I decided to double up on the tassel's. Instead of using the tassel's as they have directed in the package I used 2 of them together, and by doing that. I got 2 total tassel's of each color instead of four tassel's of each color.


Left side is with just one and the right is doubled




The Instructions are easy to follow and read




The tissue flowers are just amazing and my favorite out of this set, although they run a close second to the Happy Birthday Banner. There directions are on the out side....But remember decorating our cars for graduation with tissue flowers. This is the same concept but They are bigger making it much easier and with a premium tissue paper. They are gorgeous and big!








Each of the letters that spell out Happy Birthday do move so making it a bit smaller was easy.


I decided to use a brown paper table cloth, she loves brown paper. The colors in the confetti will really show with the brown paper.




Coming together rather easily




And Quickly



The party went off with a bang really everything went better than expected. She loved the color's and the brown paper table cloth. She received a few gifts and several gift trays and tins of handmade cookies, real biscuits, candy and a few boxes of Lipton Tea! After several of the party guests left there was 3 of us left. So we un-decorated my kitchen and started putting everything in one pile. She took a picture of it that's it right down there

You cant go wrong with this set! I love the premium idea to the tissue paper! The flowers and tassel's still look amazing even after we took them down. The polka dot paper garland is sewn together. and the banner still looks new. I can vouch that there is nothing cheap or skimpy about this set. Even the loose paper confetti looks fantastic. Thinking about it now I could have threw some around on the floor. I also love the CREAM colored decorations. It just makes this set complete.

She took all the tissue flowers home with her. I help her carry everything of course...It still took us two trips! 


On my return home I decided this set was just to nice to just trash! So I started at the top of the pile and worked my way to the bottom. 




Everything was Just as easy to take apart as it was to put together...Except for the flowers of course!
She took them home with her as a remembrance and I would not even try to undo them.

I had a small amount of the confetti left over, so it also will be packed away for another party.



The few of the gold twist ties I had left over and a few that I managed to straighten out. The Gold string I did not even use.

So as I said before: You cannot go wrong with this set! The premium tissue paper does make a big difference! The flowers and tassel's still look amazing even after I took them down and packed them away in the plastic bags they came in.  The polka dot paper garland and the banner still looks new. I can vouch that there is nothing cheap or skimpy about this set. It is a very high quality complete set and it can be reused too!


If your are having a party, wedding or shower in the colors Pink Rose, Gold & Cream, I would certainly recommend this set. It's quality was above what I had expected you can find it at Amazon. It is sold and made by PomPom GLAM and it listing is at Complete Pink Rose Gold Cream Tissue Paper Summer Party Decoration Set with Pom Poms Tassel Hanging Circle Garland Glitter Table Confetti and Free Happy Birthday Baby Girl Bunting Banner By PomPomGLAM: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFH8LZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment