Sunday, June 18, 2017

iPhone 7 Plus Wallet Case with Card Holder 5.5 Inch by OneTop





I don't know about you but I need something more sophisticated than the iPhone cases that children and younger adults use and still look stylish.  As soon as I saw this I wanted it and I was so very happy not to mention lucky to get to purchase this at a discount.
This is a very nice High Quality iPhone 7 Plus Wallet Case and card holder
It is made of High Quality Premium PU Leather. What is PU Leather?
PU (Poly) Synthetic Leather is a man made material that will represent the look and feel of Genuine Leather but in fact is NOT.  It may not be real leather but the Craftsmanship is excellent!!

This Case/Wallet is stylish and smart looking and feels fantastic. It is made by OneTop and sold by Onetop_bang001 at Amazon.com. OneTop has not only placed very secure double snaps to each end, they are magnetic as well. Very nice for keeping your items secure in the Three [3] card slots that can hold up to 1~4 cards and some cash. One of the slots is made with a see threw plastic insert so you can place your license or other form of identification in the front and something else behind it. If you look in the very last collage of pictures you cant even tell I have $40 dollars [two Twenty's] tucked behind my license.  Yes I messed up my license on purpose...Just being a little cautious. This is going to be perfect for me as most of my trips are quick runs to the store. With this I will have my phone and Debit Card, my License and Cash, plus an extra pocket.

The Craftsmanship is beautiful with precise stitching and cutouts for speakers, charging ports, audio ports and buttons. This can also function like the kickstand cases you see advertised.  It is durable and provides Full-Frame Protection. It's not all hard it is soft with some bend to it.  I purchased this in the color Black, but this is available in 5 other colors.

White,
* Brown,
Blue {dark},
Pink {looks Fuchsia mixed with Maroon}, and
Red



Try one, you'll be glad you did! 






  #iphones   #OneTop  #Thomoson 

No comments:

Post a Comment