Monday, July 3, 2017

Oalka Women's Racerback Medium Support Compression Sports Bras


Oalka Women's Racerback Medium Support Compression Sports Bras



Oalka sportswear ~ will make you enjoy daily life and want to go outdoors doing exercise. We launch each new collection to integrate the latest trends in athleisure and high end fashion, to create apparel that actually fits your life, your sport, and makes you feel good, look great and perform to your potential from studio to street.

"Awesome" ..."Just Awesome" is this Sports BRA!

I never thought I would ever hear myself say that about any bra.  I found this one to be the most comfortable I have ever felt in a sports BRA. It's easy to get into too! Amazing fit and not to much compression and it works. It keeps my breast's from moving & bouncing especially when I play sports. Which is something I truly hate. It is something that has Physically ended my playing, practice and exercise & something that has mentally moved my focus directly to, only making the moves that don't make them move to much!

After washing this I decided I was wearing this out this past weekend. Trying it on for the first time I could really feel the compression not to much but just enough.  Went to the gym and nearing the end of my workout I found myself smiling. I still felt comfortable in it and the bra retained it compression and supporting abilities. It didn't become loose or out of shape. I am smiling as I am writing this. I didn't shower when I left the gym. went threw the gym and meet up with some friends for a game of basketball.  I went right out there without asking myself which bra I was wearing. I didn't care I already knew which bra I had on and I also knew no matter what I was Good-To-Go. I played hard and without decreasing or changing my abilities or moves.  We played a few games Saturday around lunchtime to about 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

I can say several things about this bra:

* I experienced no chaffing, pinching, irritation or itching.

* I stayed focused as It held and supported my breasts to my chest so I could make and move anyway I wanted hour after hour. ~I touched my breast area a few times....I don't know exactly why but I'm assuming I was sub-consciously checking by sensation to see why my boobs were not moving or if they were still there...Seriously! 

* I had freedom of movement at all times. Never had to make an adjustment or move it at anytime.

* I did not experience sweating of any kind in my breasts area or anywhere else this bra was touching.

* I'm buying one in each color.

I purchased this a large in the Space Dye Heather Dark Charcoal color but they have more colors. It is made and sold by Oalka at amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071WHDHJ2















>> 
 Just a Bit of Extra Ordering Size InformationIf you're participating in strenuous or intense activity like a marathon, order your true size for maximum support. If you just want to wear it for light to moderate activity (Walking, Yoga, Cardio, Pilate's) and daily wear without feeling constricted, or if you are on the borderline in the size chart,order a size up.
















Stay Fit & Focused
Solid:86% nylon 14% spandex,
Space dye: 87% polyester 13% spandex,
Quick-drying fabric helps keep you cool,dry and comfortable
Double-layer offers enough support and full coverage & is  wire-free
Delivers superior hold and support during running and gym workouts.

Wide covered elastic underband for support & flat seams help it to move smoothly against your skin, to help reduce irritation, chaffing, pinching and itching.

Check it out....Only Comfort and Support with this Compression Sports Bra! 







#Oalka #oalka #sportsbras #women #girls #babes #chicks #ladies #lady #fitchick #boobie #fitgirls #sideboob #sportsbra #workout #strength #training #fullbodyworkout #workouts #sports #Tomoson #TiNativio

No comments:

Post a Comment