Tuesday, October 10, 2017

6 Beneland Clear Silicone Stretch Covers for Various Sizes and Shapes of Containers ~AWESOME πŸ‘πŸ‘


Don't look around and fumble all those lids into the floor looking for the lid to that bowl, grab A Beneland clear stretch silicone cover...There fit and airtight seal will keep all your leftovers food, fresh food or stored dry ingredients fresh & tasty.  These are amazing and belong in every kitchen!! 

AWESOME PRODUCT πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beneland Clear Silicone Stretch Covers for Various Sizes and Shapes of Containers 



They are made by Beneland and sold by SWVIPUS at Amazon.com.  I got them at a discount threw Tomoson.com

Made of 100% medical grade silicone, and are FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone, BPA Free, Adjustable, Reusable and Eco-Friendly. My Set contained 6 [six] convenient round sizes of :
  • 2.6" 
  • 3.5" 
  • 4.3"
  • 5.5"
  • 6.3"
  • 7.9"  
Their round diameter can be stretched longer by approximately 1~2 inch and still provide an airtight seal. They will  fit snugly over odd-shaped mugs, pots, cups & bowls.

I have used these on Bowls, Dishes, Plates, Cans, Pop Cans, Jars, Mugs, Pitchers and Pots!  They worked perfectly and I achieved an airtight seal every-time!   I have yet to try these on a square bowl or dish but do not doubt they will work.


After I opened a can of pop I had to run out quickly to pickup my daughter, I stretched the smallest size lid over the top of the can and placed it into the refrigerator, when I returned and decided on another pop I got out the can I had placed into the refrigerator previously and it tasted perfect! It was not flat and it really it tasted as if I never stopped drinking from it.


My Grand kid's came to visit . They naturally got thirsty so I made a pitcher of Koolaid. I placed one of these on the pitcher and the tropical fruit Koolaid tasted good for days later!

They are clear so you can always see what is inside the storage container.   I even placed one over a small pot of soup and put it in the refrigerator until the next day and yes again, a perfect bowl of soup!



Watch my video to see how fast, easy and effective these Beneland clear stretch silicone covers are  

These Lids are fantastic and are superior for keeping food fresh over all others I have used.  I clean them in hot soapy water before  doing the dishes and when they are dry I hang them.  They come with  a pre-cut hole on one of the tabs for just that purpose or you can place them in  drawer or anywhere you wish.


They are Dishwasher, freezer and oven safe....And They are heat and cold resistance and are safe from  -58 ℉ to 482 ℉  /  -50 ℃ to 250 ℃.  


Get a set for your Kitchen:




#Tomoson   #TiNativio , @tinativio

No comments:

Post a Comment