Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Clear Customizable Storage Box with Removable Dividers



I recently received a discount on a Lasten Clear Plastic Storage Box with Removable Dividers .





You know the one's that are perfect for storing all those small-mini-tiny items like earrings, rings, beads, jewelry, pills etc. or as a tackle box to hold fishing hooks & lures.


I needed to sort my newest jewelry making beads, charms and spacer beads.  I decided to use it to hold my loose orange and black Halloween Murano Glasswork & 3D Glassbeads.  It worked perfectly!

It worked perfectly!
#lasten
Click me & get one or just check it out



Made by Lasten and sold at Amazon.com .  It is made of a non-toxic clear hard plastic material that I found to be different than my other plastic storing boxes that I store my beads in. It feels more sturdier and durable and feels that it would not break so easily.

It measure's approximately 10.8" x 7.3" and 1.8".



You can also hang this one from a hook, nail, etc. by its attached hang-tab.  Which is not as thick as the rest of the box. This is the only thing I don't like about this storage box, because I don't think it will hold up for long, but I don't plan on hanging it anyway!


   






I really like how the closing tabs click & lock into place and do not move until you open them.




   

It has 36 grids that you can customize by moving or removing the plastic dividers. Each grid dimension is 1.8" x 1.6" x 1.2




High Quality and a great value.


And Your SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-- Full refund or Replacement is available if you are not 100% satisfied.


I liked it and recommend it!  If you are looking for a clear customize-able storage box with removable dividers and can't decide on a brand, check out the Lasten's brand of storage boxes at the following link:
https://www.amazon.com/Lasten-Plastic-Jewelry-Removable-Dividers/dp/B01LZDKXKN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500360207&sr=8-1&keywords=storage+box







Before using and After Filling








 Pictures of the hinges on the rear where the top lid and the bottom meet.





 #lasten
                                                           
                                                                       




 #lasten

#Tomoson  #TiNativio 

No comments:

Post a Comment